Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Every Day I'm Hustlin'


Hello everyone! Pretty excited to be writing my first blog on this lovely Friday afternoon. We’ve been talking about starting this thing for quite some time now and the fact that we’ve all managed to get off our lazy asses and actually write something is a huge accomplishment if you ask me….if there’s one thing you all should know about me and my friends it’s that we are the definition of procrastinators. The only exception is when there is alcohol involved…there is definitely no procrastination when it comes to us and drinking, I can promise you that. But anyways…back on track here. Actually, nevermind. I’ve decided drinking is a good topic to talk about. 
So I don’t know what everyone else does on a Friday night but the usual for me and the girls is to hit up Abars…yes, that was not a typo. Not only do we usually go to Abars once a week but we actually LOVE the damn place and enjoy our time there (unlike all the under-agers who go there because it’s the only place their shitty fake ID will actually work)...and for those of you who don't know what Abars is....well, shame on you. We usually like to set goals for the night and a popular one lately has been to get drunk and hustle people at the foosball table…now this may seem absurd to you but we’ve been practicing a lot lately and I challenge anyone (except those crazy fuckers from last weekend) to play us. Best 2 out of 3. If we lose I can at least promise you’ll get an entertaining game out of it…

I think we’ll leave it at that for now…opponents for foosball are welcome to come and get embarrassed any time! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Id just like everyone to know that watching Ariel play fooseball is a hoot and a half! She's a tiny girl (4'11) and when she plays fooseball she turns into a big man. Yelling all sorts of profanities to anyone that is willing to listen...or maybe not. Anyone that has ever watched this viscous girl play fooseball knows that this game should not be taken lightly! Not recommended for the faint hearted.

    ReplyDelete